Collagen is found in the skin, ligaments, tendons, bones, cartilage, blood vessels and other connective tissues.
Collagen is synthesized by the organism, but as we get older, its production is diminished and it is necessary to obtain it from other sources. Among its benefits are:
- Improves the firmness of the skin and helps to heal wounds
- Decrease the pain, inflammation, edema and rigidity of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Involved in the repair of cartilaginous tissue.
- Strengthens the hair.
- Favors the recovery of the body after exercise.
- It helps you lose weight.